Mozilla SOAP/Google API Demos
Last Updated: 04/17/2002 by Scott Andrew LePera
A few notes:
- Tested in Mozilla 0.9.9 only. Use that.
- Because these demos require certain security privileges, you must download (or copy) the HTML and JS files to your local computer and run them from there; otherwise, the scripts must be signed.
- You'll need to enter a Google Authorization Key to use the demos.
- You must grant UniversalBrowserRead permissions (when prompted) to invoke the SOAP request. This enables the browser to make SOAP requests to the Google domain.
spellingSuggestion(). Each function allows you to pass an auth key, parameters, and a JS callback to process the result.
- The result passed to the callback is an unparsed SOAP response object. See the Google API WDSL file and example SOAP responses for clues on how to parse the response.
- Documentation and stuff is forthcoming, but smart cookies can figure it out by reading the source.
Questions? Comments? Bugs? Cool. Log them here.
Scott Andrew LePera